Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Two Important Things End Today

Today is a big day in my life. It is the ending of two major things. I'll begin with the one that I'm happy is ending.

My stats class ends today. We have our final exam tonight, and I think I'm ready for it. I've been taking an engineering statistics course for the past seven weeks, twice per week, 3 1/2 hours per meeting. It's been exhausting and trying. I didn't have the necessary calculus prerequisite, but I was admitted anyway. I'm happy to report that I currently have a 90% in the class. I have the good folks over at MathTV to thank for helping me catch up on the calculus portion of things. Those YouTube videos have been a lifesaver.

The second, and perhaps bittersweet ending is the end of my contract here at KF. As documented earlier, I've had an awesome experience here. I'm ready to go forth, but I know that I'll miss the 9-5 lifestyle here. I know it isn't goodbye, only a "see you later."

No comments: