Monday, August 20, 2007

I Might Have a Screw (Or Two) Loose, But....

Someone in this world thinks that I need to have my cabinets refinished. He/she is so sure of this fact, that he/she emails me at work every morning at 9:00 am.

Every morning when I arrive at work, I exchange pleasantries with co-workers, put my lunch in the refrigerator, make some green tea, and try to catch up on the world while I was sleeping. As soon as I finish, just like clock work, I hear a faint "ding" that lets me know someone cares enough about me to send an email. I admittedly get excited, only to discover it is from "Cabinet Refinishing" with the subject line "Your Guide to Do-It-Yourself Cabinet Refinishing."

I'm not sure what about my demographics says "do-it-yourself," "cabinets," "refinishing," or any combination of the three, but someone sure thinks so. I'd like to meet him/her and get the bottom of this.

I guess there are worse things to be solicited for online (e.g, .... well, you know what they are), but I can't seem to figure this one out. For now, I'll just take sanctity in the fact someone cares enough to email me with what he/she deems my best interest at heart!

No comments: