Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Celebrating the Day of My Birth

Yesterday, I turned 26. We had a little celebration at work, Erica made (bought) me a cake, we ate dinner with some very good friends, and played Uno with some other friends (they are very good friends, too). Erica had already given me my present a week early, which is shown below.

(this will probably be the topic of a future blog post. For now, though, just know that it is an unhealthy obsession I've had since 1994.)

As I was driving home yesterday from work, I began to reflect on my birthday, and what it all meant. My reflections can best be described by the following:

No more break in car insurance premiums, no more bar night excitement. Just new digits! As I was reflecting, I quickly started thinking about my life. There are only two conclusions I could draw:


and


All kidding aside, it was a great birthday. Thanks to all who wished me well!

No comments: