Saturday, January 12, 2008

Maggie in the Snow

When we were home for the holidays, we were the benefactors of 12 inches of snow on New Years Day. It was very pretty when it all fell. We took a number of pictures around Erica's house, which we think are quite good.







I like the one of Maggie, Erica's family dog. She is a Shih Tzu just like Chance (my sister's dog). They haven't met yet, although I am certain they would like to. Maggie got a lot of snow mats in her fur from plowing through the snow. Upon entering the house, Erica thought it was a good idea to use the blow dryer to melt them off her. Maggie was lukewarm to the idea to begin with, but after she heard the noise it made, she ran frantically from Erica. If Erica came at me with a blow dryer, I would probably run, too.

This blog is also a great excuse to put a picture of Erica up dressed crazily.

No comments: