Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Brother

This is my first attempt at embedding video on my blog, so I hope it works. I didn't want to get in a habit of posting videos here, but this one is very special.

This video stars my brother, Scott. He plays the role of a sniper in the United States Army. He is very good at this role, mostly because he plays a sniper in real life. He is the third person to talk in the video. (Please note his use of the term "instinctual" as confirmation that it is indeed him.)

More importantly, Scott has served our country overseas in the Iraq war for one tour, and is about to embark on another tour in Afghanistan in the spring. We wish him the very best, and rest easy knowing that people like him protect our country, which allows all of us to do whatever it is that we do. Check the video out, and let me know what you think in the comment section.



No comments: