Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So you're a little bit older...

Well, I finally turned the big 25 yesterday. This was a great birthday for me as I am right where I need to be. I have a great family, loving fiance, awesome friends, a great job, and a sense of peace that only comes along with following a greater plan. It was hard to be away from my family for my birthday, but they sent me a package full of goodies that I opened with Erica. Erica also made me a birthday cake, which was fantastic. We also went to Fiesta Charra for dinner, which was a lot of fun. I could eat there everday. Chimichanga Me anyone? As Erica would probably tell you, I probably don't need anymore weird/strange ideas to occupy my time!


I came upon this in my readings today. I wonder why these were the top 10 most searched words on dictionary.com? I think the #1 is because of President Bush. Any thoughts?

The 10 words queried most frequently by users of Merriam-Webster's online dictionary in 2005:
1. integrity
2. refugee
3. contempt
4. filibuster
5. insipid
6. tsunami
7. pandemic
8. conclave
9. levee
10. inept

No comments: